Monday, August 22, 2011

HexiPuff Progress

I knit several puffs this weekend.  They don't take very long and the pattern is easy to memorize so you don't need anything other than yarn and needles.  A little ball of polyfill for the very end and bag or basket to pop the finished puff into.  Great couch project!! 

Just laid out, not stitched together.  This is not how it will look, I just wanted to see how large a space 25 puffs would cover.  Not much....

The decorated ones.  Since this picture I've finished a little Fox Face so he will be added at a later date. 

Piled, it just looks like there are more of them when you pile 'em up!

I read on the KAL group forum that one person had set a goal of knitting 1 puff per day!  That is wonderful, set a goal and work towards it.  However, I would like to at least be able to start stitching a quilt together before I'm dead so I will try for several in a day.  Not sure how many but I'm going to try for 5.  5 a day and I need over 500 that means about 100 days. 

I put a little HexiPuff counter on my sidebar for me to keep track.  Progress Pics once a week?  This is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment