Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grace Ennis designed Children's Socks?? Who Knew?




UPDATE: Just completed Sock #1 and I'm very proud of myself. Never attempted an argyle before and actually had decided Grace's Argyles would be the last on my list to knit until I ran across this baby! A child's sock is not as intimidating as an adult's! Love the way this turned out. Not sure I love the instep being knit separate from the heel/gusset and stitched on but it worked and looks good too!! YAY! =) Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!! I would love to chat with Grace Ennis Fans! Oh, and this is Children's Size Argyle #4801 Sizes 4 to 8 1/2!














I came across a Children's Argyle sock pattern last week and started right in. Used floats on the diamonds and didn't like it so frogged it all and started again, this time with the necessary bobbins. I LOVE this little sock! I don't have small children but oh boy if I did they would be wearing these!! I really hope to find others now that I know about them! So, the 4000 series is for kiddos I'm guessing! If you have any and would like them to have a new home, contact me!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment