Monday, November 28, 2011

My 2011 Gift Exchange GIFT is in the Mail Baby!!!!

So I came across this site  http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/ just in time to sign up for their 2011 Handmade Gift Exchange.  You know me, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to make something!!!


I got the info and a very nice email message from my gifting partner Renee Hansen in IA and then started on my project.  I knit Renee a pair of Pedicure Socks.  I have a pair and if I got pedicures more often (ever!!) I would wear mine, certainly on COLD days like we are having now!

Here is a picture of the Pedicure Socks I put in the mail today to Renee (yes the deadline is Nov. 30, so I am NOT late!!!!)  I hope she likes them!

These were knit in Snowflake Wool Blend yarn--LIMELIGHT.  This is a 56% wool, 22% poly, 22% PTT and they are machine washable, tumble dry!  My kinda easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment